Your Safe Hotel Host - Hotel Prägant
Permanent test station in Bad Kleinkirchheim in winter
The door is open for guests seven days a week (Mon-Sun) from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Locals, employees as well as guests are very welcome. In addition to the funded PCR tests (throat swab), gargle and rapid tests (20 minutes) are available at low prices offered. If required, current travel reports for entry and exit are also issued there. Two paramedics in the Brechlstube ensure a safe winter in the Bad Kleinkirchheim region.
In future, an electronic check-in via mobile phone will be possible in order to be tested as a guest and local resident without long waiting times.
The corresponding telephone number will be announced as soon as possible. Since the nationwide Covid-19 hotline 1450 is heavily frequented, a dedicated hotline with trained staff will also be available for the winter season in the Bad Kleinkirchheim and Millstätter See regions.
All our employees are testet for corona on regulary basis (weekly). To make sure that in case we are always ahead to protect our guests and employees!
The host family and the staff of the Hotel Prägant is doing its best to provide you a safe holiday in lovely Bad Kleinkirchheim.
- Cleaning intervalls are elevated
- Desinfection of all "hot spots" is done on a constant high basis
- Desinfactant for guests is provided thoughout the hotel
- TESTING off all employees and the hosts is done weekly
- Lots of little things to reduce touch points to protect the saftey of your guests.
Health and Safety Measures
Pay attention to following rules during your stay:
- keep the distance from more than ONE meter to other people
- resign handshakes and hugs
- sneezing and coughing just in the inside of the elbow
- washing and sanitize hands several times a day
- Mouth-Nose-Protection necessary for all areas around the lobby
- Mouth Nose Protection is always necessary until you are seated
- the first time in the restaurant, you get seeded form the service members
- you have the same table for the entire stay
- it is obligatory to use disinfectant an MNP at the buffet area
Spa area and sauna
- massages and beauty treatments take place under compliance of the covid -19 program (masseur is wearing a mouth-nose-protection)
- consider the rules at the entrance
- maximum of 3 person per sauna (or more from the same house)
- maximum of 5 persons in the indoor pool
- maximum of 7 persons in the outdoor pool
- keep the distance in the relaxing room, spa area and the garden
- the mouth-nose-protection in the spa are is not obligatory
- if wanted, no enter of the staff during the whole stay (announcement at the check-in)
- we had to remove some things from the rooms (extra pillows, wool blancets, ...). If you need some warm woll blancets - please tell our team and you will get it fresh desinfected.
- because of different and often chancing of the security rules, please take a mouth-nose-protection with you
A mouth-nose-protection is necessary here:
- Supermarkets and gas stations
- public transportation and taxi
- events indoor without designated seat
- ships, busses, mountain-railways
- services where 1 Meter distance is impossible (barber)
- hospital, ...
- Doctor and Pharmacy
Safety in winter with the mountain railways
- The Bad Kleinkirchheimer Bergbahnen have implemented a safety concept to ensure that everything runs smoothly and safely in the ski area.
- Bad Kleinkirchheim has 5 valley lifts and thus many opportunities to start your day of skiing. There are hardly any bottlenecks.
- Bad Kleinkircheim is not known for après-ski - in times like these "a great advantage" for your safety.
You can find more information under the following LINK
General information about Covid-19 in Bad Kleinkirchheim and Carinthia
In order to be best prepared for your vacation, you will find all information for Bad Kleinkirchheim here.
We have all the important information also for Carinthia.