Your Safe Hotel Host - Hotel Prägant
The most important questions about entry tests, registration and rules: (subject to change)
What is the 3G rule?
The 3 “G” s refer to:
- Tested or
- Recovered or
A vacation in Austria is only possible if you fulfill one of these 3 “G” s and have a valid proof of this with you.
Which rules generally apply in the areas of tourism, gastronomy, leisure and sport?
The 3G rule mentioned above also applies to these areas. In all areas, access is only permitted if you are:
In addition, wherever guests stay longer than 15 minutes, registration is mandatory. The registration requirement is expected to fall from July 22, 2021.
Does the compulsory test also apply to me if I have already been vaccinated?
If you have already received the 1st vaccination, you are exempt from the obligation to test for a maximum of 3 months from the 22nd day after this. Fully vaccinated people are exempt from testing for 9 months.
Vaccination certificates, a vaccination card or printout are valid as proof of vaccination.
Vaccines for which only one vaccination is intended (e.g. from Johnson & Johnson), the exemption from the obligation to test applies from the 22nd day after the vaccination for a total of 9 months.
Please note: All vaccinations of vaccines that have been approved by the EMA or have successfully passed the corresponding process of the WHO are recognized as proof of vaccination. Currently (June 10, 2021) these are the vaccines from Biontech / Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Covishield, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna and Sinopharm.
Does the test obligation also apply to me if I already had Covid-19?
If you have already survived a Covid-19 illness, you are exempt from the obligation to test for 6 months from the time of recovery. Proof of this is proof of neutralizing antibodies or a separation notice. https://entry.ptc.gv.at/en.html
How long are the negative tests valid?
- Digitally recorded & validated self-test: valid for 24 hours
- Official antigen test (test street, pharmacy): valid for 48 hours
- PCR test (evaluated in the laboratory): valid for 72 hours
- Self-tests on site (e.g. in a restaurant) under supervision: these tests are only valid for a single entry
In Carinthia, it is possible to have self-made antigen tests digitally recorded and verified. These are then valid for 24 hours. This saves you an appointment in a test street. Antigen tests can be bought at any pharmacy.
Register for the digital self-test here: selbsttest.ktn.gv.at
Instructions can be found on the website of the Province of Carinthia.
Where are face masks compulsory?
From July 1, 2021, the mask requirement will be relaxed. In the areas of public transport / trade and museums, you only need to wear a face mask. For the gastronomy and hotel industry (indoor & outdoor) the mask requirement for employees and guests does not apply. FFP2 masks are still mandatory in nursing homes and hospitals.
Permanent test station in Bad Kleinkirchheim
The door is open for guests on Monday, Thursday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Locals, employees as well as guests are very welcome. The test station is located directly in Bad Kleinkichheim Maibrunn parking place. The test offer includes the observed rapid antigen test, in which the customer carries out the test himself in front of the staff on the test line.
The validity of this test is specified as 48 hours and is recorded in the "Austria Testet" portal. Registration is required for this!
No insurance number is required for foreign people, but you must enter an address (accommodation address is recommended). A mobile phone number is absolutely necessary for the transmission of the test result by SMS. For foreign telephone numbers, make sure that the area code is entered with 00 and not + (e.g. 0049 and not +49).
All our employees are testet for corona on regulary basis (weekly). To make sure that in case we are always ahead to protect our guests and employees!
The host family and the staff of the Hotel Prägant is doing its best to provide you a safe holiday in lovely Bad Kleinkirchheim.
- Cleaning intervalls are elevated
- Desinfection of all "hot spots" is done on a constant high basis
- Desinfactant for guests is provided thoughout the hotel
- TESTING off all employees and the hosts is done weekly
- Lots of little things to reduce touch points to protect the saftey of your guests.
Health and Safety Measures
Pay attention to following rules during your stay:
- keep some distance to other people
- resign handshakes and hugs
- sneezing and coughing just in the inside of the elbow
- washing and sanitize hands several times a day
- the first time in the restaurant, you get seeded form the service members
- you have the same table for the entire stay
- it is obligatory to use disinfectant at the buffet area
Spa area and sauna
- massages and beauty treatments take place under compliance of the covid -19 program (masseur is wearing a mouth-nose-protection)
- consider the rules at the entrance
- you need a reservation for the sauna
- only people from the same house allowed at the same time
- only people from the same house allowed at the same time
- keep the distance in the relaxing room, spa area and the garden
- the mouth-nose-protection in the spa are is not obligatory
- if wanted, no enter of the staff during the whole stay (announcement at the check-in)
- we had to remove some things from the rooms (extra pillows, wool blancets, ...). If you need some warm woll blancets - please tell our team and you will get it fresh desinfected.
- because of different and often chancing of the security rules, please take a mouth-nose-protection with you
A mouth-nose-protection is necessary here:
- Supermarkets and gas stations
- public transportation and taxi
- ships, busses, mountain-railways
- hospital, ...
- Doctor and Pharmacy
Safety in winter with the mountain railways
- The Bad Kleinkirchheimer Bergbahnen have implemented a safety concept to ensure that everything runs smoothly and safely in the ski area.
- Bad Kleinkirchheim has 5 valley lifts and thus many opportunities to start your day of skiing. There are hardly any bottlenecks.
- Bad Kleinkircheim is not known for après-ski - in times like these "a great advantage" for your safety.
You can find more information under the following LINK
General information about Covid-19 in Bad Kleinkirchheim and Carinthia
In order to be best prepared for your vacation, you will find all information for Bad Kleinkirchheim here.
We have all the important information also for Carinthia.