Your experience of paragliding in Carinthia: only flying is more beautiful
Did you know that in Carinthia flying enthusiasts can find some of the best alpine flying areas in Europe? Optimal thermal lift from April to October, many obstacle-free landing areas and a well-developed infrastructure make Carinthia an eldorado for all paragliders, for long-distance flying specialists, leisurely panoramic gliders and tandem flight passengers.
The best flying areas in the Bad Kleinkirchheim region
- Gerlitzen - Ossiacher See
- Emberger Alm
- Radsberg (near Klagenfurt)
Your Hotel Prägant service for your paragliding experience
- Good contacts at the Carinthian flight school in Annenheim at Ossiachersee
- Accompanied flights in the surrounding region (Nockberge)
- Cable car rides throughout Carinthia possible with the Kärnten Card (available at the hotel)
- Cable car ride up the Kaiserburg local mountain just opposite at a reduced price with the included Sonnenschein Card.
The host Michael Prägant is an enthusiastic paraglider himself and is happy to provide advice on the weather, wind and new flying areas.
Would you like to lift off? Send us your non-binding enquiry and combine your wellness holiday in Carinthia, Austria with a feeling of freedom in the sky!