Unique in Austria: Genuss Wirt
Kärnten (Carinthian Gourmet Host)
High quality and transparent sources of products are a top priority.
We therefore offer milk, butter, curd, cream, eggs, fruit, vegetables, freshwater fish, beef and pork from Carinthia and Austria. Here is a little insight into our suppliers from the region:
- Pork: Ilgenfritz GmbH in Villach
- Fish: Fish farm Hofer in Feld am See
- Milk, cream, sour cream: Kärntner Milch
- Yogurt, curd: Mallhof organic farm in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Cheese: Kaslab'n in Radenthein, Tschadamerhof in Liebenfels, Mallhof organic farm in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- Drautaler cheese: Kärntner Milch
- Wine: Köck vineyard in Feldkirchen, Gartner vineyard in St. Andrä
- Apple juice and Carinthia water: APO fruit juices in Millstatt
Excellent Carinthian culinary with regional products and fresh herbs
The use of regional products is not only a promise but is controlled by the AMA (Agrarmarkt Austria). The high-quality dishes are then refined with fresh herbs from our own herb garden.
A visit to a Carinthian Gourmet Host, therefore, has double benefits. You get the best regional quality and at the same time are contributing to boosting the regional economy. Book a holiday now or send a non-binding enquiry.