Kärnten Card (Carinthia Card) – the active card for your summer holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Over 100 trip destinations in Carinthia with one card
The Kärnten Card is the ideal companion for your summer holiday in Carinthia, Austria. Whether it is cable cars, boat trips, museums, leisure pools or animal parks – with the Kärnten Card you can visit all trip destinations free of charge and as often as you want. Apart from the over 100 trip destinations with free entry, an additional around 60 selected bonus partners offer price reductions.
Your advantage: Available directly at your frontdesk!
The most popular trip destinations for your holiday are all nearby and after purchase you benefit from all the advantages of the Kärnten Card, including free rides with the Bad Kleinkirchheim cable cars, free access to the beautiful scenic road Nockalmstrasse (normally a toll road) and free boat rides on Lake Millstatt. With this wide range of options, there is something to suit every taste.
Other popular trip destinations with the Kärnten Card
- Cable cars e.g. Gerlitzen, Goldeck, Turracher Höhe
- Leisure pools around Lake Millstatt
- Boat trips on the Drau and Ossiacher See
- Museums throughout Carinthia
- Zoo and animal experiences e.g. reptile zoo, animal park, donkey park, eagle arena at Landskron Castle, Abenteuer Affenberg monkey park, alpine game park
- Nature experiences e.g Raggaschlucht, Groppensteinschlucht, Pyramidenkogel
- Panoramic drives on scenic toll roads Villacher Alpenstraße, Goldeck Panoramastraße or Malta Hochalpenstraße with the dam Kölnbreinsperre
For tips, distances and questions about specific trips, our reception team will be happy to advise.
Your Kärnten Card prices
Main Season 6 June 2021 − 11 September 2021
- 1 week: Euro 49,- for adults Euro 27,- for children
- 2 Weeks: Euro 63,- for adults Euro 31,- for children
- 5 Weeks: Euro 72- for adults Euro 37,- for children
Early Season May 2021 - 5 June 2021
Late season 12 September 2021 – 1 November 2021
- 1 week: Euro 45,- for adults Euro 23,- for children
- 2 Weeks: Euro 57,- for adults Euro 29,- for children
- 5 Weeks: Euro 69,- for adults Euro 35,- for children
For children under 6 years and the 3rd child onwards the card is free! The Kärnten Card is valid from the start of the hotel season until 1st of November and can be used as often as you like. All prices include VAT and other dues (gross prices).
The Kärnten Card offers the perfect range of fun and activities for your summer holiday in Austria.