Your holiday in Carinthia during pregnancy
Enjoy precious time as a couple and soon to be three at the New Life Hotel Prägant
You are pregnant and would like to enjoy peace and togetherness with your partner before a completely new and wonderful phase of life begins with your little darling? The Hotel Prägant in Bad Kleinkirchheim in Carinthia, Austria is a cosy wellness hotel specialised in the requirements of pregnant women and parents-to-be. The family-run hotel offers the perfect holiday before motherhood begins – for mums and dads-to-be!
Pregnany is an exciting, tiring but also wonderful time. From receiving the ultrasound picture to the first kick and somersaults in the belly, these 40 weeks are a roller-coaster for the expectant parents. Treat yourself to some romance, peacefulness and relaxation – you have deserved it!
What is Babymoon?
The word babymoon is based on the word for honeymoon. Honeymoon is about celebrating your wedding - and babymoon is about celebrating your pregnancy. However, since it is difficult to take a wellness holiday with a newborn, the holiday is postponed to the pregnancy.
Member of the New Life Hotels
The Hotel Prägant **** is a member of NEW LIFE HOTELS, a hotel cooperation that is dedicated to mothers-to-be and their companions. Apart from excellent care, on your babymoon at Hotel Prägant you can benefit from specific packages, programmes and targeted information on the subject of pregnancy. A cushion and a special selection of teas in your room, a menu customised to your needs and individual massages and treatments – the Hotel Prägant accommodates your particular requirements during this special time and enables harmonious and undisturbed togetherness for the parents-to-be.
Tips for pregnant women on holiday at Hotel Prägant
- Take your mother-child passport and e-card with you.
- Travel medication: Ask your gynaecologist before you start your journey which medicines you should pack.
- Move around a lot on your arrival and departure: Take frequent breaks and walk a few steps.
- Do not engage in extreme sports: skiing, mountain climbing, quad biking, water sports, etc. are best avoided because of the risk of falling and injury.
- Don't make the sauna too hot: Choose a sauna that is not too hot so you don't overload your circulation.
Best time for your pregnancy holiday
The best time to travel for your babymoon is considered to be a holiday between the 18th and 24th week of pregnancy. Symptoms of early pregnancy such as nausea and hormonal fluctuations subside during this time and women feel more energetic. In addition, you are not carrying around many extra pounds yet, which can become stressful and exhausting as the pregnancy progresses.
Apart from many inclusive services, the Hotel Prägant offers for parents-to-be…
- Special packages
- Massage bed for pregnant women
- Wellness treatments for pregnant women
- Cuisine tailored to your pregnancy
- A selected range of teas for pregnant women in your room
- A little surprise for your future little one
- Of course, the further numerous inclusive services
...there are many additional services available for parents-to-be
- Informative discussion with a professional midwife. Find out how much mutual trust you can build up – so that you can become even more conscientious parents! 2 hours approx. Euro 140,-
- Goodies: Baby welcome treasure chest, tummy shaping set - various sets on request for a fee
- On request breakfast in bed Euro 2,50 per person
- Baby belly painting upon agreement from Euro 80,- (depending on time expenditure)
- Baby belly photo shooting upon Agreement Euro 300,-, shooting on site (inside and outside hotel)
Safe vacations at Hotel Prägant: Current information for 2021. For your relaxing and safe vacation.
As joyfully expectant parents, enjoy a relaxing time out and enjoyable days during pregnancy at the cosy Hotel Prägant in Bad Kleinkirchheim. Send us your non-binding enquiry.