Skiing Holiday at Ski resort Bad Kleinkirchheim / St. Oswald in Carinthia
Skiing, Slopes and wellness at the highest standard
A winter holiday in Carinthia at the World Cup resort Bad Kleinkirchheim means pure fun on the pistes! The ski resort Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald on the south side of the Alps offers 103 kilometres of well-prepared pistes and is at an altitude between 1100 and 2055 metres. Skiing, snowboarding or snow biking – on the wide pistes, there is ample space for carvers and boarders!
With freedom, fresh mountain air, the finest powder snow and the wonderful mountain panorama towards the Nockberge biosphere reserve, you descend into the valley to Bad Kleinkirchheim – where two pleasantly warm thermal spas await skiers after an active day on the piste! 23 rustic and cosy ski chalets and 24 ski lifts that take you quickly and conveniently to your chosen starting point ensure a fabulous winter holiday in the Alps.
The ski resort Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald offers the following for your winter holiday in Austria:
- 103 kilometres of well-prepared pistes: 18 kilometres of blue pistes, 77 kilometres of red pistes, 8 kilometres of black pistes
- 24 ski lifts and cable cars (4 cable cars, 7 chairlifts, 13 tow lifts)
- Snowtubing opposite Hotel Prägant at the Kaiserburg valley station
- "Franz Klammer" World Cup downhill piste
- Thermal and massage cubes right by the piste
- Kids' slope and snowpark for fun and action
- Relaxation benches with insulating padding
- 4 ski schools with excellent kids' instruction and ski kindergarten
- Ski courses for all ages – from beginners to restarters
- Free ski-thermal spa bus from 9.00 to 18.00
- Speed piste – measure your speed
- Ski rental with the latest ski material, ski service, ski depot, boot warmer – at all four main entrances to the ski resort
- Rustic chalets at all peak and valley stations and other cosy chalets along the pistes with beautiful sunny terraces and culinary delights
Winter holiday in Austria with snow assured until the spring
Assured snow for your skiing holiday in the Nockberge: 800 snow cannons serve 97 percent of the pistes in the World Cup resort Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald, guaranteeing perfect pistes for your winter holiday – right up to the spring where here in the Nockberge fabulous sunshine skiing awaits you with the included fun in the snow!
Your ski hotel Prägant right opposite the Kaiserburg valley station
The Hotel Prägant is situated centrally in the resort, opposite the Römerbad thermal spa – and importantly for skiers: just a few steps from the Kaiserburg cable car valley station. One can therefore conveniently walk from the light, lockable and heated ski depot directly to the valley station for fun on the pistes in Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria.
Tip: take a look at our partner ski resorts test – which has tested the Bad Kleinkirchheim/St.Oswald ski resort in detail!
You can find the current piste report here: Pistes and snow report
From "bed to skis": skiing holiday at Hotel Prägant right by the piste and in the midst of the Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald ski arena! Send us your non-binding enquiry today or book online. The whole team at Hotel Prägant is looking forward to your visit!