Ski resort Bad Kleinkirchheim / St. Oswald
Pistes and wellness of a high standard
A winter holiday in Carinthia at the World Cup resort Bad Kleinkirchheim means pure fun on the pistes! The ski resort Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald on the south side of the Alps offers 103 kilometres of well-prepared pistes and is at an altitude between 1100 and 2055 metres. Skiing, snowboarding or snow biking – on the wide pistes, there is ample space for carvers and boarders!
With freedom, fresh mountain air, the finest powder snow and the wonderful mountain panorama towards the Nockberge biosphere reserve, you descend into the valley to Bad Kleinkirchheim – where two pleasantly warm thermal spas await skiers after an active day on the piste! 23 rustic and cosy ski chalets and 24 ski lifts that take you quickly and conveniently to your chosen starting point ensure a fabulous winter holiday in the Alps.
The ski resort Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald offers the following for your winter holiday in Austria:
- 103 kilometres of well-prepared pistes: 18 kilometres of blue pistes, 77 kilometres of red pistes, 8 kilometres of black pistes
- 24 ski lifts and cable cars (4 cable cars, 7 chairlifts, 13 tow lifts)
- Snowtubing opposite Hotel Prägant at the Kaiserburg valley station
- "Franz Klammer" World Cup downhill piste
- Thermal and massage cubes right by the piste
- Kids' slope and snowpark for fun and action
- Relaxation benches with insulating padding
- 4 ski schools with excellent kids' instruction and ski kindergarten
- Ski courses for all ages – from beginners to restarters
- Free ski-thermal spa bus from 9.00 to 18.00
- Speed piste – measure your speed
- Ski rental with the latest ski material, ski service, ski depot, boot warmer – at all four main entrances to the ski resort
- Rustic chalets at all peak and valley stations and other cosy chalets along the pistes with beautiful sunny terraces and culinary delights
Winter holiday in Austria with snow assured until the spring
Assured snow for your skiing holiday in the Nockberge: 800 snow cannons serve 97 percent of the pistes in the World Cup resort Bad Kleinkirchheim/St. Oswald, guaranteeing perfect pistes for your winter holiday – right up to the spring where here in the Nockberge fabulous sunshine skiing awaits you with the included fun in the snow!
As a guest at Hotel Prägant, you can enjoy many ski pass special offer weeks throughout the whole winter season:
Ski Opening: 06.12.2019 - 18.12.2019 -15% on the ski pass from 2 days
Ski Opening: 09.12.2019 - 18.12.2019 - 15% at Römerbad thermal baths from 4 hours
Ski-Wellness Weeks: from the pistes to the thermal baths! For a ski pass from 3 days for Bad Kleinkirchheim, the thermal baths (Römerbad 4 hours) is included as follows (time period
04.1.2020 - 31.01.2020 & 29.02.2020 - 06.03.2020):
- from 3-day ski pass 1 x thermal baths included
- from 4-day ski pass 2 x thermal baths included
- from 6-day ski pass 3 x thermal baths included
Flight packages: -25 % on the 6-day ski pass when booking a flight package at Hotel Prägant
4=3 + ski pass: treat yourself to 4 nights at the hotel – only pay for 3! 4 days on the pistes – only pay for 3! (time period 05.01.2020 - 30.01.2020 with arrival on Sunday)
Ski-Thermal Spa Weeks: ski pass included and 50% on thermal baths entries at Römerbad (time period 09.03.2020 - 31.03.2020)
A special bonus for all piste enthusiasts: the ski pass is a combined pass i.e. you can choose whether you spend the day on the piste OR at the thermal baths. Take a "ski-free" day and regenerate the muscles tired out by the kilometre-long descents in warm thermal water, enjoying the fabulous view of the pistes and watching others carving their way down. In addition, you can get the ski pass without any queuing and conveniently at the hotel reception, which also includes use of the ski-thermal spa bus and the exciting snowtubing at the Kaiserburg valley station.
Your ski hotel Prägant right opposite the Kaiserburg valley station
Hotel Prägant is situated centrally in the resort, opposite the Römerbad thermal spa – and importantly for skiers: just a few steps from the Kaiserburg cable car valley station. One can therefore conveniently walk from the light, lockable and heated ski depot directly to the valley station for fun on the pistes in Bad Kleinkirchheim.
Tip: take a look at our partner ski resorts test – which has tested the Bad Kleinkirchheim/St.Oswald ski resort in detail!
You can find the current piste report here: Pistes and snow report